Wednesday, December 14, 2011

O Christmas Tree.


































 We love our huge, great smelling tree.  It looks beautiful from the inside and from the road.  We all had a fun time decorating and welcoming it into our new home.  The star we used is just an ornament from the dollar store.


 Every year I have some sort of theme for the presents.  I think next year I'm going to do vintage wrapping and tags.  This year I went black and white with some red ribbon.  It looks amazing under our silver, white, and glass decorated tree.
 


 

 


Dollar store ornaments!!  I could not believe the incredibly beautiful ornaments at the 99 Cents Only store.  We got some huge, beautiful ornaments that make for an expensive looking tree.  I liked them better than what Martha Stewart has this year...I actually think they're the prettiest I've seen.  I just had to share this great find.



























No comments:

Post a Comment