Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love these two products!!  Swaddle Me.  Bumbo.


I didn't have these with my other two kiddos but wish I did.  I love the Bumbo.  I can set Parks in there and he feels like he's part of the family.  He can "sit up" in it and join us at meal time or I can put him on the counter and chat with him or sing to him as I clean.  He can sit and watch the kids play with their Legos.  It will be great to have later when he can eat solid food.











 

















Swaddle Me.  I have swaddled all my kids.  Parks always wiggles out of his blankets and gets cold and twice I found him with his blanket over his face.  This is when I decided to by the blankets with velcro.  I love them.  He loves them.  It's like a signal to him that it's time to sleep when I put them in them.  I got both of these products from Babies R Us.  Great shower gift.

1 comment: