Monday, September 17, 2012

"BOO" tique


My friend Tanya and I are having a "BOO"tique /yard sale on Saturday, October 6th at her house (1504 S Main St Corona, CA) starting at 7am. 

We will have Halloween decorations we have just created, gifts, and furniture.  Here is a sneak peek at a couple of items.  The wreaths are $20 each (I have 4 available) so if you want to purchase one before the "boo"tique, you can call or text 801-472-2666.  If you are in the Inland Empire or Orange County area, we can drop it off for you.  I will also be traveling to UT the weekend of Sept. 28th and could drop it off to you in the Salt Lake or Provo area-otherwise there will be extra for shipping.

The wreaths are black, but I left enough of the red on the roses to look pretty, yet spooky.  Looks beautiful on a front door or mantle for Halloween.  The roses were placed on a wooden vine wreath.



 
















I just finished this black bloody candle holder.  The holder and candles together are $10.  Creepy and cute.









 I'm also selling this record player/radio I refinished.  It was made in the early 1950s.  The beautiful cherry stained inside, was left untouched, but I painted the handles and outside to give it an updated look, but still having a vintage feel.  The radio works but the record players might need some tlc.  This is $100.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, I will still totally make flyers for you if you want? Let me know. You are coming to UT again? We'll have to chat, maybe I can see you?

    ReplyDelete