Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waves.

One of the other darling moms at music makers had the prettiest wavy hair. She said this is how she does it:

1. Put hair in two french braids after towel drying a little-after showering in the morning. The hair will still be pretty wet but not dripping wet. I've tried two normal french braids but it's easier for me to do the inside out braids on myself but both ways turned out cute.





2. The next morning (after wearing the braids the day before and through the night) take them out. She doesn't use hairspray on the braids but I do. This is at the end of the just before bed that I remembered I wanted to take a pic of how it turns out- so it usually looks curlier.

2 comments:

  1. I tried that on my mission once and my hair smelled like mold that night...remember how humid it was there? Yeah not a good thing to leave your hair wet and tied back down there!! Ha ha.
    You look really pretty in the pict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So pretty! I used to do that and LOVED it, but since I've had Evan, my hair won't keep waves or curl as nice! Argh.

    ReplyDelete