Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank You Carol

Carol is the coolest person. Apollo and Annie adore her and so do we. Carol made this darling tutu for Annie along with two little rose clips to match. My sister made this onesie that says "little mama"-this is what Carol always calls her. It's two strips of Velcro and letters glued to the back of glass beads. She sent me a bunch of letters that make up names we call Annie.








Carol is amazingly talented. I love these little clips. I put them on some tights. I cut off one leg of white tights and tied a knot at the bottom of her head and just let them hang. I didn't even sew it-it just kind of rolled a little.






Here's a back shot of the skirt.





I checked out Google and they have tutorials on how to make these if you're looking for a darling gift. We love you, Carol. Annie looked like a little princess today. You made my day!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is this!? I think I need to make me one of these!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete