Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags.

You can download these free gift tags here from Martha Stewart.




I used these last year for my gifts. I stamped the name of the person I was giving the present to on the tag (they had alphabet letters for a dollar a pack at Michaels!!).



I coordinated the ribbon (in the dollar bin at Michaels) and the stamp ink color to the gift tag. I didn't print them out on adhesive paper like the site suggested, I copied them to a Microsoft document to make each of them bigger (they are really small if you just print them off) and printed them out on white card stock. I made a hole punch in the tag for the ribbon and just used white for my wrapping.




1 comment:

  1. So so so cute! I love it. If I can get myself together, I just might steal that idea! It's such a good one.

    ReplyDelete