Thursday, March 4, 2010

Party. Card.



I had so much fun planning and preparing for Annie's party and found a lot of good ideas and wanted to pass them on. These ideas can be used in any party or gathering if you just change them up a bit.


Annie's card came in a pack for cheap at Target. It's glossy on the outside, making it easier for the stamp to stick. I think I found the stamp in the dollar bin at Michaels. Just stamp, sprinkle embossing powder, and "melt" the powder on with a heat gun (I hear a blow drier works just as well).





For the presents, I used "Brother Sister design studio" wrapping. I like that they a grid on the back of the paper so you can cut it out straight. The pink ribbon came from Michaels. I put a pink table cloth on the table with the presents on to start off the gift table.




1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love the wrapping with a little touch of pink.

    ReplyDelete