Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Challenge #9

Try something new. Clean or organize an area in your house that you have put off. Again, would love to hear from you and what you do.

How did last week go with trying something new? It was great to hear what some of you did. Heidi tried a new hairdo today (her clogging lesson was put on hold because the lady's husband is very ill). Maddy skied for the first time and made it down the big slope by herself at the end. Jodi learned how to refinish furniture and distress it. Jessica snowboarded for the first time. When I asked how it went she said, "I'm sore." She'll try it again. She's a fellow skier. I learned from Carol (and got some tips from Sherri's cookbook) how to work with fondant and how to make roses with frosting. Carol did all the decorating on the cakes for Annie's first birthday party (she is so talented).

2 comments:

  1. I've totally been putting off cleaning my blinds. Maybe your challenge this week will give me the extra push that I need to get it done (or at least start to clean them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud to report that I got 21 blinds cleaned this week!!! It took about 8-9 hours. My house feels like it's sparkling, although I'm the only one that thinks so. I also got my garage clean out and our guest room painted!!! It's been a good week. I have a few more projects that need to be done. Mayby you could extend your challenge for one more week, just for me? :) Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete