Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Mess Playgroup.

Apollo has been making bracelets for people. I always see my neighbor wear hers-so cute. He feels so proud and happy when he does. I brought out the colorful beads during his playgroup. Usually Apollo strings a string but as I grabbed the beads I saw the pipe cleaners and thought they might work. They could string them more easily without a mess and it can fit any size wrist. The kids had a lot of fun.


I love these "paints" (probably more like markers). The kids had fun and there was no mess to clean up. I put their name on their art so they had a pretty pic and a bracelet for mom when they picked them up.



For their last playgroups at the other kids' houses, they've been playing trains, celebrating a birthday, using glue and glitter, and this week they're making cookies for Valentines. Apollo has a good time and I look forward to it too:)

1 comment:

  1. I love those markers.I need some! We sent out the Valentines yesterday but the lady (who may or may not know where California is (long story) ), said it might not make it on time. SO Here's to hoping that it does!

    ReplyDelete