Monday, February 22, 2010

Orange Julius.

6 ounces frozen orange juice
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbs sugar
6-10 ice cubes

Blend in a blender, adding ice cubes one at a time until the right consistency.

ENJOY!




It's easy enough for little helpers. I tell him to find the O N button and the O F F button and he likes to add all the ingredients. It's fun to have little ones in the kitchen. I remember when Apollo was tiny sitting on the counter. I would put my hands over his to pour out the ingredients and count everything ("2 cups...") out. I would have to constantly give him toys to keep him entertained while I cooked. It's been like a marker to watch him grow. I could see him stirring by himself, standing on a stool now, counting, beating the ingredients, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog. And I haven't had an Orange Julius in Forever. You never cease to amaze me my friend. I really don't know how you do all you do, but you are very inspiring. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete