Sunday, February 21, 2010


Weekly Challenge #8

Try something new. We decided to leave this open on purpose. We would love for anyone reading this post to try it and let us know what you come up with this week. Try a new skill, restaurant, recipe, book etc. Heidi talked about a lady (her husband was recently taken to a nursing home) that clogs. Heidi and her girls tried her clogging shoes on and were dancing with the lady. Heidi's going to ask her to show her some moves this week. I'm going to try out my new crochet looms and making Annie's b-day cakes with Carol. I put a pic. of our practice run last week. I'll post the cakes we do next week.

How did last week go with going to bed by 10:30? Heidi said she realized how easy it is to go to bed early and wants to do it more often. It's hard for me because the kids are in bed and I feel so free and have so many fun things that I want to do...mostly chill. I always hate the brushing of the teeth and getting ready.

2 comments:

  1. I love this challenge Robyn. This one's always in the back of my head--to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I can't wait to see the cake.

    ReplyDelete