Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Challenge #16

A Healthy Start. Write down a few things you would like to do starting now to be healthier. Print it out, sign it, and put it where you'll see it every day (even tape it to the inside of a cupboard if you don't want it out). Here's mine for an idea:

*Focus on eating fruits/veggies/whole grains
*No food after dinner
*Only fruits/veggies/nuts/yogurt for my two daily snacks
*Max 2 sugary treats/wk
*Max 1 eating out/wk
*Weekly meal plans
*No sugary treats/drinks for May
*Eat to satisfaction




How did last week go doing an old challenge? We were in Moab doing a lot of outdoorsy stuff so here's what I did:

Something(s) new. I made a headband for Maddy by just cutting out three pieces of yarn and braiding it-knotted at the end.







I did the same thing but made it into a bracelet for Gracy.




I took a bunch of pics of a workout (the one I've done with my kiddos) you can do with kids for an upcoming post.





Hair Accessory. I crocheted a head band for my sister. I bring a craft to work on on long road trips. I had just bought some new red yarn and tried this headband. I might try another one only thicker and put some flowers on the side.




Here's the back. I put some long skinny strands on the end so she could tie it.

2 comments:

  1. Great suggestions on healthy eating, I totally need to do this! You inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, You and I are on the same wave length. I just did this very thing last week!!

    ReplyDelete