Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekly Challenge #17

Be Present. This week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. We took the kids to the park tonight to play and I went to sit down and be a zombie for a minute. Carleton pointed out a mom that was having fun playing with her kids. I jokingly asked if he was saying something. Maybe out of guilt, I went to play with the kids. I had so much fun with them and left with even more energy. So this week, let's focus on being present with our family, prayer, and at least some moment each day.


How did last week go with a healthy start? I have to admit, I kept putting off signing my contract because I kept wanting to eat something not so great. So, now I have signed the contract, and I'm ready to go. I'm going to give myself a sticker every day I do well and after 7 stickers in a row, I'll give myself a reward (pedicure, books I want, shoes, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that I just read that as I am sitting here on the computer while Addy is playing! Ha! Good goal!

    ReplyDelete