Thursday, May 17, 2012


 Pinterest.  I'm in love.  These are ones I've tried.  I've pinned a bunch of yummy recipes-go HERE if you want to check them out.  I'm doing weight watchers to get the last few baby pounds off and I love all the healthy recipes I've found (and some not as healthy but fun). 


 Just made one last night for this morning's breakfast and it was very filling.  Fun to make!


Excited to try these.



Oh my goodness-Banana chocolate chip muffins.  Soooo yummy.  I made these with whole wheat flour instead of white.  Next time I'll try applesauce instead of the oil.  They were amazing and the kids had fun making them.  Over 1,000 people gave them a perfect rating on allrecipes.com.



My husband and kids made red velvet pancakes for Mother's Day for me.  So so so good!  Not so good for you but super delish.  Angela told me she had these with her friends on a trip and I was dying to try them ever since.


Banana Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bake. Apollo made a batch for us and Annie made one Tania's family (new mom) at the same time.  It was fun for the kids to cut the bananas and place all the ingredients to look pretty.  We put the leftovers in the fridge and heated them up later.  They were a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment