Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lipstick Love.

My mother-in-law introduced me to Outlast All-Day Lipcolor by Cover Girl and I have been in love ever since. I taught school and didn't have time to reapply lipstick and now as a mom I am giving kisses all day and am lucky to put lipstick on in the first place. It makes me feel dressed up even though I might not be. This lipstick outlasts eating, drinking, sweating, making out, and sometimes even washing my face. If you mess up, you can wipe it just after application. Try it-you'll never going back to normal lipstick. After years of using it, I've found that it lasts longer if I don't put the clear overcoat on (just the color) and don't put any other glosses or anything over. It took a little while for my lips to get used to it-they felt kind of dry for a while.







I just bought the ColorStay Ultimate from Revlon and I've been trying it out for a couple of days. There is no extra lip gloss or anything-it's supposed to be a topcoat and lip color all in one. So far I really like it and it stays on strong until the next morning-I had to put more on just to wipe all of it off. The tube is longer so I think it will last longer than the Cover Girl kind.



1 comment:

  1. Heidi gave me that lip stick too. I've liked it too. I'll have to try out this new kind.

    ReplyDelete