Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekly Challenge #3:

Plan something special to do individually with each child.

This will be for my 2 kids and Heidi's 3. I would love to hear if any of you join us and what you did.


How did last week go with the daily acts of service? I could have done better, but the highlight for me was visiting my great-aunt Ida. She has a hard time remembering things (including who I am or how I'm related to her) but she was so glad we came. She held Apollo's arm and said, "I am so happy you are here and so glad you came to visit me." She was emotional when we left and didn't want us to go. It was great to feel so needed, loved, and like I had really done something to make someone happy. Apollo had made her a little bracelet, and he said how it had made her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment