Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Challenge #5

Cut out sugar and flour. If it's in your meals, like tortillas or something, it's fine. Just try to cut out any sugary treats, drinks, etc.

How did last week go making a total of six pieces of jewelry or hair accessories? It was a fun challenge. I even invited a few friends over to join me to work on the challenge while our kiddos played together. I'll post the pics of what I worked on this week and some that Heidi sent too tomorrow. It was so fun to hear that my friend, Pauline, and sister-in-law, Jodi, are doing the challenges too. Off to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. I like this challenge. And it will be a CHALLENGE for me :)

    Good thing I'm just checking your blog today, we had caramel brownies at a neighbors house last night for FHE.

    ReplyDelete